Bay-Waveland Yacht Club

The Bay-Waveland Yacht Club was founded in 1896. Newspapers of the day describe its first annual regatta and the name of its commodore, a gentleman named T. R. Richardson. The clubhouse, constructed at a cost of $2,500 and described as a double story over the water with "water works and departments for accommodations of ladies as well as gentlemen," was opened in 1897 with “a ball in grand style.

Club Contact Details

Name Bay-Waveland Yacht Club
Address 1 Yacht Club Drive
Town/City Bay Saint Louis
County Mississippi
Postcode 39520
Telephone 228-467-4592
Website http://www.bwyc.org

Sponsors


Sponsors