Jackson Yacht Club

The Jackson Yacht Club was originally chartered on August 18, 1958. As planning of the Pearl River Reservoir matured, greater interest in the sport of yachting became evident and on the evening of July 28, 1960, a group of 55 people, including two of the original club incorporators, gathered at the Capitol City Club to discuss the advisability of proceeding, at once, with formal establishment of such a Club, in anticipation of the resources which would be provided on completion of the Reservoir.


Club Contact Details

Name Jackson Yacht Club
Address 700 Yacht Club Road Ridgeland
Town/City
County Mississippi
Postcode 39157
Telephone 601-856-8844
Email manager@jacksonyachtclub.com
Website http://www.jacksonyachtclub.com

Sponsors


Sponsors